Personal information kindly given to the as one campaign will be kept on the following basis:
- The lawful reason for keeping personal data is that it is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the campaign, except where such interests are overridden by the interests, rights or freedoms of the person giving their data.
- Personal information is given exclusively for the purpose of furthering of links between residents within their own local community.
- It will always be open to anyone to ask for their personal information to be withdrawn at any point, and this will promptly be complied with. To request such removal, an email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or the office telephoned at 0121 440 8600.
- Photos are displayed where feasible with the consent of those pictured. Those pictured have the right to have their picture removed and this request will promptly be complied with. To request such removal, an email should be sent to email@example.com, or the office telephoned at 0121 440 8600.
- Personal information will be kept only for as long as the campaign is providing a service to those registered, with the exception of any information kept for the purposes of historical research.
- Personal information will not be passed on to a third party, but used only for the purposes for which it was given.
As one campaign
c/o Uturn UK C.I.C.
PO Box 16995
Birmingham B2 2FE